PART TIME – Practise role ( Altrincham )
This is a mixed role where the successful individual will be able to manage their own portfolio of clients, and will be hands on with accounts preparation, bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT, and preparation of corporation tax returns. We also expect you to be able to work under your own initiative whilst ensuring filing deadlines are met and building client relationships beyond a pure compliance, technical accounting role.
In addition to looking after your own portfolio you will also assist the partners in looking after some of the larger clients, with a variety of accounting and business support tasks.
The role would suit a qualified or a qualified by experienced candidate and is PART TIME.
The role will be flexible around the hours needed.
Finance Assistant – Manchester 20/21k ( Permanent)
This permanent role in Manchester will be to process. Purchase Ledger in a timely matter. This includes: Setting up and maintaining suppliers .Processing purchase orders and invoices, including reconciliation work Reconciling statements to the supplier reconciling accounts Twice monthly preparing payment runs in accordance with suppliers o Monthly preparation and posting of month end purchase ledger accruals. Answering supplier queries & investigating issues. Filing and scanning of statements and invoices· · Monthly Intercompany transfers· Internal controls: making sure Purchase orders are signed off by the appropriate signatories, maintaining the signatory list and ensuring invoices are coded to the right department. Also having controls in place to avoid duplicate payments.· On a daily basis post income from product reports (in Excel and Finance system Exchequer)
Group Financial Accountant – ACA/ACCA – 40-45000 ( ability to work from home)
This is an Exciting opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join the Group Finance department within an acquisitive organisation.
You will be joining a rapidly-growing business with exposure to a number of ad hoc projects and scope for long-term career progression.
The role offers flexibility between office and home-working and is ideal for a highly driven newly qualified accountant with a practice background, seeking their first industry move or someone with recent statutory experience and coming from a practise background.
Accountant – 16 Month Contract – 40,000
The position of Accountant is based within an ambitious and fast-growing organisation consisting of multiple businesses. This position will initially be required to work on the ongoing system implementation projects, assisting with embedding processes within the accounts teams
- Frequently reviewing the businesses requirements and strategy
- Management accounts preparation with frequent reporting to the directors on the business performance.
- Year-end accounts production to send to external accountants and handle any queries raised.
- Overseeing the work of the team checking reconciliations and payroll.
- Manage banking relationships and client money compliance.
- Processing and checking supplier payment runs.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting.
- Liaising with and reporting to external accountants.
- Responsible for all VAT, HRMC and legislative duties are upkept.
- Ideal but not essential would be previous experience working as an Accountant and experience working within a growing SME
- Good systems experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of training and developing people